We work closely with clients, as if we were physically in their businesses to ensure all of the marketing levers are maximised for their business growth and to meet their objectives. We believe regardless of where your business is located you should implement good marketing practices into your business at an affordable price. Our services begin with a strategy to then develop and implement creative marketing campaigns across various pillars: brand, content, digital, social media, campaign management and PR.
We’re looking for a savvy digital marketer to drive our digital marketing strategy and implementation for clients in various industries across Australia. You will have proven experience growing a product or service business through acquisition, conversion and retention marketing experience and have delivered social media plans.
To undertake this role you can be located anywhere in Australia.
When you join our team, you become a key part of an Australian female owned and operated business. We champion working remotely and we believe this is an opportunity to continue a professional pathway regardless of where you live, whilst enjoying flexible days/hours in a full time capacity.
About the role
As an experienced data-driven Digital Marketing Specialist, you will align with the values, vision and goals of Marketing Directive. We seek a person who thrives on integrating digital marketing strategies and campaigns into businesses of various sizes in Australia and overseas. You will be an integral part of delivering marketing solutions and assets across social media platforms, websites, EDMs digital advertising and everything in between. Your responsibility will be in supporting and driving business growth for clients and Marketing Directive to meet objectives across engagement, satisfaction and growth
This is a newly created position and would suit an experienced marketer with an aspiration and curiosity to disrupt, challenge and grow within a small business. Ideally someone who seeks or enjoys a great work/life balance.
Benefits and perks
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and development
- Collaboration and connection with an aspiring business community
- Internal growth opportunities
Skills and experience
- Attention to detail. This is number one on the list for a reason!
- An unrelenting thirst to solve challenges/problems for customers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as be a part of a small team.
- Enjoy working remotely, and communicate effectively in this situation.
- At least 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or product management.
- A strong understanding of email marketing, product management, data, SEO, SEM and social media.
- Interest in or experience in managing and grown an online community.
- Proven tech savvy with hands on experience using a variety of website, social and marketing platform skills as well as CRMs.
- Proven experience planning and delivering successful campaigns across EDM and social.
- Metric and objective driven to increase engagement to meet our ambitious growth goals!
- Critical thinking skills – always striving to improve and adapt when things don’t go to plan.
- Product management is ideal but not essential.
- Understand how to work within a small business start up environment.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you about this position, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Suggestions for your cover letter:
- Why do you enjoy working remotely?
- Why is working for a small marketing business appealing?
In your application:
- Results of previous marketing strategies, campaigns or products you’ve been involved with (including the specific role you played and metrics)
- List of digital and marketing platforms with your experience level against each