Welcome, you made it to Marketing Directive! We are your very own remote digi-marketing partners. But how did we get here?
Well for founder and director, Meagan Kennedy, it’s that age-old love story where girl meets boy and leave’s corporate job in the city to move to regional NSW and live on the farm. That was 10 years ago.
Meg moved from Sydney to join her husband Archie on a property located near Warren, and begin her own family. However, with a passion for marketing and a need to keep busy, Meg did not let her remote location become a deterrent and she began Kenmark Communications.
Kenmark Communications was bought to life in the hope of partnering with small businesses and startups to help them discover creative and exciting marketing and digital activities. Over a decade, Meg built up a solid reputation as an expert marketing consultant that has been able to integrate both traditional and digital campaigns into her marketing strategies. With this, her clientele base has grown and Meg has partnered with clients of various sizes, across a number of industries throughout Australia, delivering business and marketing strategies and outcomes.
However, in 2020, Meg felt there was something holding her back. Through some serious soul-searching, great mentors and continual support from her family, it was decided that the name ‘Kenmark Communications’ was holding her back. Back 10 years ago, it began as a business name to consult with previous employers. Now, with exciting new projects and an ever-growing client list Meg decided to shift some energy and implement change. The beginning of this change was Marketing Directive, a new business name to define what she is doing and where she is going!
But wait, there’s more. Meg’s next step was bringing someone into the fold, hiring a co-worker that matched her passion, wit and tenacity for life. That person came along in early 2021, Lucy Taylor. A journalist at heart, Lucy was living just down the road and in need of a change. After working for corporate mastheads in the city, she followed her heart and returned to the country and became a freelance writer. Now? She is working hand-in-hand with Meg as a content guru and a marketing specialist.
The transition to Marketing Directive has been a long-time coming; with this change comes the start of a new era. Welcome to Marketing Directive!
WHY partner with us?
- Relationships are paramount for us. We are interested in you and what you are all about as well. This helps us to work best and gain the most out of our marketing activity for you.
- We are results-driven. We are 100% motivated by your success, and believe the success should be celebrated! Results drive what we do and we will keep your goals and your target audience at the forefront when executing your campaigns. We are committed to achieving a return on your investment for you.
- We are nimble. Working remotely means regardless of the location or where we are we can deliver results for you. (Yes, I am guilty of working when on holidays – what can I say…)
- We ‘get’ small business (remote/rural + regional) & startups. We’re a small rural business and we’ve worked closely with other small businesses. We know the constraints and the opportunities, this is all part of the excitement and process in working with you. Our clients are sole traders through to staff of over 40 – we get your business!
- Being the best gets us out of bed. I’m not going to lie, we are competitive. We go above and beyond to ensure we produce the very best work for our clients. We want them to succeed. and start
Let us take care of your marketing to allow you to focus on what you do best.